Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I go through these phases...

2:48 pm
First, I feel like I am on top of the world and can conquer absolutely anything.
The next day, I feel like a single blade of grass in a forest. Insignificant and hardly worth a thing.

I.CAN'T.KEEP.UP.
andit'sdrivingmefckingcrazyvittupaskaperkele!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:27 pm
So I'm still in a pissy/depressive mood, but I felt like I needed to finish this post at least and explain why.
On my way home from school, I stopped at Wells Fargo (while I was in an 'on-top-of-the-world' mood) to ask about their student loans. So I ask if they have international loans, for Finland next year, and they said yeah we do! And then I named like every school in Suomi to "see if they have a partnership with them" and of course they don't. England, France, etc but no Finland. So then I ask the guy if they would give me like a normal loan that I can use for it. He asked if I had a job and credit and blah blahblah and basically told me it would be nearly impossible for me to get a loan even with a cosigner. What was I expecting? Them to just hand over the money? I don't know. Not this though.





So I'm trying to sell an old iPod video of mine now and the expensive case I bought with it. Still works fine, but you gotta do what you gotta do for Finland I suppose..
http://fresno.craigslist.org/ele/1887579138.html
I would sell it for way less, but I was just hoping someone would want it for that much hah. I'm going to take new pictures (not from a cell phone) of it and put it for a lower price next time.
I'm thinking of selling my Fender guitar too if worst comes to worst.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll probably start selling more stuff too. No other choice.


P.S. I'm sorry for the awful, depressing post. By tomorrow, I'm sure I will love everything again, gag me..

P.S.S This weekend, I am going to my aunt's house to go talk with her Finnish neighbor so he can help me apply for schools. She is also the aunt that I am (hopefully) going to Finland with this December so we are going to plan everything out then too. Found three water bottles today and put them in my trunk for recycling money! ;)


Love,
Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment